Services for Seniors & Persons with Disabilities

Personal Care Assistance 

A Personal Care Assistant (PCA) is an individual trained to help persons with basic daily routines. A PCA may be able to help you if you have a physical, emotional, or mental disability, a chronic illness or an injury.

UCare LogoUCare Special Needs Basic Care (SNBC) Information and Eligibility:

Special Needs Basic Care (SNBC) is a voluntary program managed by health plans, designed with and for people with disabilities.

UCare Seniors Eligibility:

Blue Plus and Medica:

For individuals with Blue Plus and Medica insurance providers, please reach out to Wadena County Human Services.